A.Clark Memorial Field has been serving the area since 1941 and is named after Hubert A. Clark. Clark was Williams' first resident pilot and bought his first Monocoupe in 1937. Thanks to Mr. Clark's efforts, along with the support of many local area residents, the airport began its development. In July 1941 the areas first flying club was organized. The club's first aircraft was a Taylorcraft, and was flown from the factory by Mr. Clark. With the outbreak of WWII he became a glider pilot and trained pilots for the invasion of Europe. In 1943 the Monocoupe was sold to Gene Autry and eventually passed to the ownership of a lady pilot from Indiana.

3501 North Airport Road
Williams, Arizona 86046

There are 16 transient tiedowns available at $3.00 per night. Reserved monthly tiedowns at $30.00 per month.

The airport is serviced by Williams Air Adventure, a full service Fixed Base Operator, providing fixed wind and rotor wind maintenance by an experienced technician with an airframe & powerplant license and an inspection authorization. Also pilot certified in both types. Flight training is available.

Available also is 100LL Phillips Petrolleum fuel and products.

Go to www.airnav.com/airport/KCMR for more information.

 

 

Elephant RR Museum Route 66